An hour ride each day is included in your stay. We also offer longer rides and destination rides that include an asado lunch.
- 2-3 hour rides: We offer 2-3 hour rides for those that wish to experience more of the Argentine countryside. These rides pass by a variety of farms with ample opportunity to trot and canter. Price: $15 USD/person/hour.
- Ride to the house of Roberto Campos (4 hours): This ride is perfect for those who are interested in Argentine and gaucho history. The Campos family is historically important in Argentina for their involvement in the triple alliance war in Paraguay and the fight against General Roses in Patagonia. Roberto is also related to Florencio Campos, a famous Argentine illustrator who portrays gaucho life and worked with Walt Disney. Roberto Campos himself owns and breeds Criollo horses and cattle and is gaucho through and through. Roberto has a wealth of knowledge and his house is a living museum of memorabilia and stories that he is always willing to share. It is recommended that guests speak some Spanish to fully appreciate this experience. Price: $65 USD per person.
- Ride to Tapalqué River (5 hours): Ride along country roads into the charming town of Tapalqué. Wander along the river and find a peaceful spot to enjoy a picnic lunch and maybe time for a swim at the freshwater pool. Price: $65 USD per person.
- Ride to Puesto (5 hours): An interesting and fun ride for the more adventurous. Ride along dirt roads and through open farmland to an old "puesto," a house where a gaucho would live while caring for the land and livestock on a large estancia. We carry all of our own food to prepare an authentic country asado and taste what life was like in days past. Price: $65 USD per person.
- Ride to Pulperia (7-8 hours):Ride to the historical Pulperia de San Gervasio, an old general store and country bar founded in the 1850s. At the pulperia relax, have a beer, and enjoy a game of "bochas" before returning to the estancia. This ride is recommended for more experienced riders who are prepared to spend most of the day in the saddle. Price: $85 USD per person.