There are two public transportation options for getting to the estancia from Buenos Aires.
- The Pullman General Belgrano bus leaves from the Main Station ( Retiro - Buenos Aires), every day at 12:30 and arrives in the town of Tapalqué at 17:25. There is no transfer fee from the Tapalqué bus station to the estancia.
- The BB Viajes shuttle bus leaves Buenos Aires from Beruti 2954 (Barrio Palermo - Buenos Aires) at 8:15 each morning and arrives in General Alvear at 11:45 am (Except Sundays). We offer a transfer from General Alvear for $15 USD each direction.
The estancia is located near Tapalqué, in Buenos Aires provence on Route 51.
- From Route 51, look for the wooden La Margarita sign just before you get to Tapalque.
- The sign will be on your right and if you get to the YPF gas station, you have gone too far.
- From Route 51, turn left onto dirt road route 50 toward Campodonico / Cachari.
- Follow Route 50 for 8 km to the estancia.
- Turn left at the two white pillars at the entrance and follow the private road into the estancia.