Family cabin to include separate bedroom to sleep two adults in a double bed and up to two children in bunk beds, wood burning stove and gas heating, separate kitchen and dining room, and family bathroom.
The initial family home to be built on La Margarita in late 19th century houses our self-catering cabins.
Our self-catering accommodation includes:
- A private cabin in the historic Casa Rosada
- All rooms include ensuite and kitchenette.
- A family suite with adjoining rooms to accommodate up to 4 people is available.
- Access to asado facilities.
- A crib is available upon request for all rooms.
- A one hour horseback ride each day of your stay.